Book day trips in Warsaw
Authentic Cultural Experiences
Select Your Experience
- On a full-day tour from Warsaw, delve into Wroclaw's historic gems with an English-speaking guide. Perfect for history buffs minus any of the planning!
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-ups and a personalized tour with a group of no more than 4 people, guaranteeing individual attention from expert guides.
- Explore Wroclaw's Old Town with Gothic architecture like the Museum of Wroclaw University and the Roman Catholic Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
- A traditional Polish lunch awaits you at a local restaurant for a break from history to appreciate Wroclaw's gastronomy.
- The tour includes access to the breathtaking Centennial Hall, a UNESCO site, and one of Europe's largest illuminated fountains.
- Full-day guided tour in Wroclaw
- Small-group tour
- Hotel transfers from Warsaw
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Entry to Centennial Hall
- Entry to University Museum:
- Traditional Polish lunch
- Tip: Bring a lock if you're visiting with your loved one. The bridge near the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist is a popular spot for love locks.
- Please note that the university museum is closed on Wednesdays.
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 4 participants.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.